Thank you for considering us for your advertising needs. Following are a few guidelines for submitting your ad to us.
- All ads must be grayscale unless the ad is to be printed in color.
- Ads containing graphics should be created at 300 dpi.
- Line art ads should be created at 1200 dpi.
- Please save your ad in a tiff, pdf, or eps file format.
- We do not accept Ads created in Microsoft Word or Microsoft Publisher.
- We prefer that you can email your ads to use at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FTP options are also available.
Contact the OTH Webmaster for
- If this option does not work for you, please send us your ad on CD. Please include a print out of the ad.
- We can not accept ads on paper only, due the significant loss of print quality. We will be happy to design simple Ads for you for a $100 charge.
- All correspondence should be sent to:
The Old-Time Herald
PO Box 61679
Durham, NC 27715-1679
Some hints in creating ads:
- Keep the ads simple if you need to include more information than easily fits into your chosen size, please consider moving up a size.
- When using graphics, make certain the logo is legible and saved 300 dpi.
- When using photos, make certain the picture is well-defined, and close to the subject. Printing makes the photo darker. Photos need to be scanned at 300 dpi.
- Please create the ads according to our size guidelines.
- If you have any other questions, please call us! 919-419-1800.